Prospective PPHP Members
Welcome to Provider Partners Health Plan (PPHP), the better way to receive high quality, coordinated, personalized care when your loved one resides in a long-term care facility in many areas of Maryland. We invite you to learn:
- What makes us special
- Whether you qualify to become a member
- How to enroll in our Institutional Special Needs Plan (I-SNP)
- What PPHP participating facilities are near you
More information is available by clicking on the links below. If you have any questions that aren’t answered by this information, please don’t hesitate to contact a member of our healthcare team.
- The PPHP Difference
- Do I Qualify?
- How Do I Enroll?
- Participating Providers (Illinois)
- Participating Pharmacies (Illinois)
- Participating Providers (Maryland)
- Participating Pharmacies (Maryland)
- Participating Providers (Ohio)
- Participating Pharmacies (Ohio)
- Participating Providers (Pennsylvania)
- Participating Pharmacies (Pennsylvania)
Patients and their families often spend many frustrating hours trying to coordinate care among different providers and facilities. Provider Partners Health Plan (PPHP) takes away that frustration and benefits patients by:
- Providing integrated, coordinated care from a local provider clinical team, not a remote corporate office staffed by people who don’t know you or your providers
- Helping families navigate the healthcare system to get care
- Eliminating benefits conflicts because the insurer is part of the care team
- Medicare benefits are available without requiring a three-day hospital stay
You also receive additional benefits such as transportation, vision and dental services as part of your plan.