Our Compliance and Ethics Program focuses on proactive monitoring, training, evaluation, detection, and prevention of violations of CMS Medicare Advantage (Part C) and Medicare Prescription Drug (Part D) Program regulations, guidelines, and applicable federal and state laws. This is done to ensure business practices are conducted lawfully, ethically, and in a manner conducive to the achievement of enterprise goals. Further, our culture of compliance encourages all employees, board members, and contracted business partners to perform duties in accordance with the Code of Conduct and published Company policies and procedures. Our Compliance Plan and Codes of Conduct apply to all employees and board members and establishes expectations and requirements for our contracted First Tier, Downstream, and Related Entities (FDRs) for maintaining, monitoring, and reporting compliance activities. The Provider Partners Health Plans Compliance Plan operates under the authority and oversight of the Boards of Directors for all Provider Partners Health Plans.
Important Compliance Program Documents
- Provider Partners Health Plans Compliance Plan
- Provider Partners Health Plans Code of Conduct
- Provider Partners FDR Code of Conduct & Compliance Guide (FDR Code)
- Compliance Reporting Poster
- Provider Partners Health Plans Offshore Services Attestation Form
- Provider Partners Health Plans FDR Annual Attestation Form